Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Beginning

Over a year ago now I was pregnant with my first child and contemplating being a stay at home mom and what that would entail.  I imagined visits to the park, play dates with my girlfriends, and starting my very own mommy blog. Needless to say the trips to the park and play dates have kept me pretty busy. Now 13 months after her birth I sit in front of my computer ready to dive into the world of blogging, sharing our memories with you, our loved ones and most importantly our family across the country who cannot be here to enjoy these moments with us.

Our little girl Adalie Noelle arrived on January 30th, 2010. What I remember from that day is the incredible high I felt after her birth, she Defined Love for me.

To recap the past year, here are a few of my favorite moments with my baby girl.

Spring 2010

Meeting grandparents and Aunt for the first time at 6 months old.

Summer 2010

Fall 2010

Winter 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment