Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dear Alice,

Tears are welling in my eyes right now.  As they often do when I think of how much I love my babies.  Time is going by way too fast for me.

Though some days I wish I could rewind the clock and keep you small forever.  Watching you grow and thrive has been such a blessing.  I will cherish these last few months of your babyhood, soaking it in as much as I can.



One of my favorite things is holding you close to my heart and giving your baby cheeks a million kisses.  There really isn't anything better then baby cheeks, so perfectly soft and squishy.   


At almost 7 months old, you are laughing, holding your head up strong and moving around with determination.   You are gaining strength and soon will be able to sit up on your own, and even crawl.




Calm and quiet as can be, you are an enchanting little thing.  All smiles, your face just lights up with the sweetest grin each time we glance in your direction.   You love being held by mama, and I love holding you. 
  
Sweet girl, I can't tell you enough how much I love you. xoxo Mama.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Be sure to change your blog's comment settings so anyone can leave you a comment instead of just those with a profile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, I didn't know people were being blocked from leaving comments!

      Delete
  2. I had the same issue and some one pointed it out to me :)

    ReplyDelete