Monday, June 3, 2013

Backyard, Cookies, and an Oops

Backyard landscaping.
May 19th, day 140.



Baby A's carrots
May 20th, day 141.

The little one got a hold of the carrot seed pack while I was working in the garden the other day.  She planted her own little patch.



Smiles
May 21st, day 142.





Oatmeal Cookies
May 22nd, day 143.

Oatmeal cookie recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod.  We love this recipe and seriously can eat the whole batch in a day.  Addie said they are her favorite, though she's been saying that about everything lately.  We substitute the raisins for cranberries.



Oops
May 23rd, day 144.

So it happened, I missed a photo... I was thinking about it all day, I knew I wanted to grab a pic of our packed bags for our weekend getaway.  It just never happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment