Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho it's Off to the Craft Store We Go.

So I decided about 4PM this evening that I wanted to go craft shopping, I have some projects in mind for my oldest's 3rd birthday.  So I pack up little bit and head to my car.  It doesn't start.  Again.  I swear this is like the 5th time in less than a year.  Usually it's because little fingers like to play with ceiling lights while momma's back is turned.  But I digress...

The craft store.   Alice did really well.   I was able to get most of the felt I need to build Addie a card table playhouse.  Have you seen these before?  Super cute.   I'm excited to get started.



Oh yeah, she got that apple sauce all over herself, the floor and cutting counter at Joann's.  Thank you to the understanding mom who kindly handed me a wet wipe to clean this kiddo up.


No comments:

Post a Comment